Residences at Belmont in Fredericksburg, VA
The Residences at Belmont, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, offer one and two bedroom apartment homes with stainless-steel appliances, new cabinets, and counters, brushed nickel home accents, wood-like plank flooring, and warm paint colors suited to match your personal design scheme. Route 1, Route 3, and Interstate 95 are easily accessible from the community. The Residences at Belmont are close to downtown Fredericksburg, the University of Mary Washington and Mary Washington Hospital. On our grounds, you'll find luxurious amenities like our resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour fitness center, cardio trails, volleyball court, and conference room. Experience the lifestyle that you deserve at the Residences at Belmont!
Residences at Belmont welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Residences at Belmont!
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
Located in Fredericksburg, VA, across the street from Mary Washington Hospital, close to the University of Mary Washington, and within minutes of major interstates that lead to all of Northern Virginia, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Shop ‘til you drop at Central Park Shopping Center
- Experience an amazing meal at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Take your four-legged family members for a stroll at Fredericksburg Dog Park
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Residences at Belmont delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before