Loading Floorplan Options
Residences at Belmont in Fredericksburg, VA
The Residences at Belmont, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, offers beautiful, updated one and two-bedroom apartment homes with luxury details including:
- Stainless-steel appliances
- New cabinets and countertops
- Brushed nickel accents
- Wood-like plank flooring, and
- Warm color scheme suited to match your personal style
You'll love being close to Route 1, Route 3, and Interstate 95, making your everyday commute a breeze. Enjoy easy access to downtown Fredericksburg, the University of Mary Washington and Mary Washington Hospital. Or, if you're more of a homebody, you'll certainly enjoy all of the amenities right at your fingertips. Take a refreshing dip in our resort-style swimming pool, work off the stresses of your day in our 24-hour fitness center, or enjoy the fresh air with a brisk walk on our trails. Experience the lifestyle that you deserve at the Residences at Belmont!
Residences at Belmont welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Residences at Belmont!
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
Located in Fredericksburg, VA, across the street from Mary Washington Hospital, close to the University of Mary Washington, and within minutes of major interstates that lead to all of Northern Virginia, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Shop ‘til you drop at Central Park Shopping Center
- Experience an amazing meal at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Take your four-legged family members for a stroll at Fredericksburg Dog Park
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Residences at Belmont delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before